Monday, May 28, 2012

…California here i come!!

…off to Create in Irvine, CA! All packed, shipped and ready to teach my brand new classes and meet some new "forever art friends". I love California, just plop me next to the ocean and i'm in my element.

This is the first trip of five art events where i am teaching from coast to coast. Very excited about my classes, and my new favorite is the colorful "Magical Marker Mystery Tour". The student learning journal is pictured above. We're going to have such fun, using several brands of my favorite markers in mixed media and art journaling. Needless to say, i am bringing have over 500 markers and pens with me to share with my students. 
Coloring. What a great way to spend 3 hours in a class!

I'll also be teaching these classes at Create in New Jersey in July and Chicago in August. Classes are filling quickly and there's still time to register. Hope to see some of you in my travels this summer!

Oh, i haven't forgotten, i will post BIG NEWS #3 this week! Thanks for dropping in.

5 comments:

  1. 500? WOW. Amazing; have a great time on the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for you Joanne.Have a good time.Wish I could be there!I live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip....sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing time! I loved SF so much that I moved here last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy California and your classes; looking forward to seeing you in Chicago. Peace

    ReplyDelete